The [stepper] sections requires the following parameters to be set:
- step_distance: defines the length in mm of a single step. If you are unsure check the Klipper FAQ
- position_endstop: distance (in mm) between the nozzle and the bed when the nozzle is centred and touching the bed
- arm_length: length (in mm) of the diagonal rod that connects this tower to the print head.
- dir_pin: Specifies the stepper direction. The stepper motors direction depends on your printer configuration. The direction can be inverted adding “!” in front of the pin name. For instance, stepper_a is inverted by configuring the dir_pin to !PA6
[stepper_a] step_distance: .0125 position_endstop: 297.05 arm_length: 333.0 dir_pin: PA6 [stepper_b] step_distance: .0125 position_endstop: 297.05 arm_length: 333.0 dir_pin: PA15 [stepper_c] step_distance: .0125 position_endstop: 297.05 arm_length: 333.0 dir_pin: PC8
The [printer] section that you will find in your configuration file if you have selected the Delta file. The default values should work on every machine, but delta_radius shall be updated to the one of your machine.
- max_velocity, max_accel: define the performance of the X and Y moves (in mm/s and mm/s2)
- max_z_velocity: define the performance of the Z moves (in mm/s)
- delta_radius: projection of the diagonal rod onto the XY plane, when the effector is centred (in mm)
[printer] kinematics: delta max_velocity: 300 max_accel: 3000 max_z_velocity: 150 delta_radius: 174.75